We are a full-service cyber security firm that provides solutions that will sharpen your competitive edge and keep you focused on your business objectives.
All organizations have unique strengths and challenges. We work with you to assess them and provide you with reasonable options that balance risk and productivity.
We are your trusted cybersecurity advisor.
What We Do
We know how to manage or augment our clients’ cyber security investment. We do this by enabling emerging companies to implement and scale their cyber security programs without having to invest in full-time security staff.
As a strategic partner, we help our clients balance security risks against their business needs. Our goal is to mature our clients’ cyber security in support of their business goals, such as winning new clients, maintaining a positive reputation, and sustaining legal, contractual and/or regulatory compliance.
Although strong cybersecurity is a critical success factor for every modern day business, we know that it is just one of many parts to your business and operating costs. That’s why we specialize in maximizing and equipping your existing teams and infrastructure to efficiently achieve your cybersecurity goals.
Our services are grouped into four foundational categories:
- Advisory Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Operations
- Security Engineering
- Audit & Compliance
Why We’re Different
Our mission is to help all organizations employ security best practices, not just those with the biggest budgets.
Our specialty is in emerging organizations such as startups and small/medium businesses that are looking to scale with security in mind.
Our team is comprised of professionals with proven experience in security, compliance, information technology and change management. We’ve worked across many industries, including banking, media, government and the Intelligence Community. We keep our team’s diversity and depth of subject matter expertise at the forefront so we can deliver the unique and innovative solutions.
A few highlights from recent projects:
- Implementing an ISO 27001-compliant information security program in 6 months to address a contractual requirement
- Developing and implementing an architecture for a secure environment using public cloud services
- Remediating the compromise of a business website, and putting countermeasures into place to decrease the risk of future incidents
- Orchestrating regular scans and audit log reviews to keep threats and vulnerabilities in check
- Overseeing a startup’s complete cyber security needs, including policy, strategy, compliance, operations and engineering as an Advisory Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).